New Member Selection Form
Please submit the form to the box in the office.
DUE WEDNESDAY, APRIL 26
National Honor Society is a membership society for juniors and senior who exhibit high standards of Leadership, Service, Scholarship, and Character. In order to be invited to apply, students must follow the selection process:
NHS Process for new membership selection:
- All applicants must be a sophomore or a junior.
- 3.6 cumulative GPA based on Fall Semester, 2016-2017.
- Behavior in good standing.
- 20 hours of independent community service completed and documented by the selection deadline of April 26th. Service hours must have been completed during high school career.
- All selection forms will be screened and evaluated by a five member faculty committee and official notification of status will be made in time to attend the May NHS meeting.
- Pay the membership fee.